Students Visa Process

Connect Overseas has been assisting students from last 28 years to enroll at various Institutions and Universities in Australia. We offer enrolments at various Private Provider, TAFE Institutions, Universities.

Our Moto:- Any Course Any Institution

Visit our page on regular basis and attend counseling at our nearest office for course available and our recommended Institutions.

  • Apply for admissions
  • Pay your tuition fees through Licensed Forex exchange companies.
  • Undertake Medicals
  • Visa Outcome
  • Travels Services

List of Institutions:-

We are authorized representatives of various Institutions and Universities in Australia , please call our office for more details.

Work Rights During Studies :-

As per regulation students can work 40 hours fortnightly during their course session and fulltime during holiday. International students studying Masters Degree by research and PhD can work full time.

Work rights for your spouse

The spouse of student can work full time (Conditions Apply).

Please refer to official website for more accurate information :-

Post study work rights:-
·        On completion of Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree by course work in Australia , the students would be eligible to apply for 2 years of Post Study Work
·        On completion of Masters Degree by Research or a Doctoral degree in Australia , the student would be eligible to apply  for 3-4 years of Post Study work.
·        On completion of Diploma Program if the skills are falling under Medium on Long-term Strategic List  (MLTSSL)  , the students may be eligible to apply for the subclass 485 temporary visa which allows them to stay for 18 months to work in Australia
Please refer to official website for more accurate information: –

Bringing your Family / Dependent
Family including the spouse and children can accompany the main applicant if the student course duration is 12 months and longer.
The dependent have the option to apply at the same time of applying for a course or can apply to join later after the student has enrolled in the course.

It is mandatory that the main applicant student must declare all him family members at the time of making the application, this would make the dependent eligible to apply later.

At Connect Overseas (CO) office, please contact the relevant department to get the expertise advice.

Please refer to official website for more accurate information: –
Student under 18 years

The student under 18 can apply for student visa, but as an International student they would require to have a guardian arrangement in place. One of the options for guardianship is for the student to be accompanied to Australia by a parent or a person who has custody of the student. The Guardian visa allows the Guardian to stay in Australia for the same time or until students turns 18. Another option is that the student relative above 21 years of age can become guardian or the college can also arrange student guardian with the consent of the parents.

Please refer to official website for more accurate information: –

Visitors Visa

We assist parents and dependent to apply for visitors visa. Please contact our relevant department for more information or call on 9876366799

Advantage – Connect Overseas

NB : The information provided above is for guidance only and you should seek specific advice from the Department of Home Affairs.

Please refer to their website for any updates and accurate information