Students Visa Process

Connect Overseas Immigration Private Limited (COI) has been assisting students from last 27 years to enroll at various Institutions and Universities in Australia. We offer enrolments at various SPP college and Designated Learning Institutes (DLI)

Our Moto :- Any Course Any Institutions


Students Services: –

Visit our page on regular basis and attend counseling at our nearest office for course available and our recommended Institutions.

• Apply for admissions
• Pay your tuition fees through Licensed Forex exchange companies.
• Undertake Medicals
• Visa Outcome
• Travels Services

List of Institutions:-

We are authorized representatives of various Institutions and Universities in Canada;-


Up coming Official Visits –

Come and meet official from various Institution and Universities. The meetings are arranges for the students to get first hand information from the Institutions staff.

Work Rights during studies

There are two different types work rights where the students may be eligible at the time of enrolment with institutions i.e On Campus and Off Campus

ON Campus :-

Students having a study permit, may work without a work permit on the school campus where they are study if they are full-time post-secondary students at a public post-secondary school, such as a college or university or CEGEP in Quebec. A private college- level school in Quebec that operates under the same rules as public schools and is at least 50% funded by government grants. A Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law. Having a Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a must.

OFF Campus :

Students having a full time study permit at a designate learning Institute (DLI) and have started studying and the program is at least six months long and have Social Insurance Number (SIN)

Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)
• Any course more than 8 months and less than 2 year would give you working rights of one year
• Any course which is of 2 years of exceed the duration would give you the work permit up to 3 years.

Visitors Visa

We assist parents and dependent to apply for visitors visa. Please contact our relevant department for more information or call on 987111799

Advantage – Connect Overseas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

make an appointment