Study In UK

Students Visa Process

Connect Overseas has been assisting students from last 28 years to enroll at various Institutions and Universities in United Kingdom. We offer enrolments at wide range of course at all level of study from foundation pathway course to undergraduate to postgraduate study.

Our Moto:- Any Course Any Institutions

Students Services: –

Visit our page on regular basis and attend counseling at our nearest office for course available and our recommended Institutions.

  • Apply for admissions
  • Pay your tuition fees through Licensed Forex exchange companies.
  • Undertake Medicals
  • Visa Outcome
  • Travels Services

List of Institutions:-

We are authorized representatives of various Institutions and Universities in UK. Please contact our office for more details.

Work Rights During Studies

As per regulation students who are studying undergraduate degree or above at a Higher Education Institution (HEI) under TIER 4 (General) student visa can work maximum up to 20 hours per week during term time.

Students enrolled in below degree level course at Higher Education Institution (HEI) can work maximum up to 10 hours per week.

Work rights for your spouse dependent

On dependent visa your spouse can work if you are taking a postgraduate course of 12 months or longer at a publicly funded Higher Education Institution (HEI)

Please refer to official website for more accurate information: –


Post study work rights

  • If you’re considering staying in the UK after your studies, you may need to apply for a visa extension. You can check whether you need a visa at
  • Bringing your Family / Dependent under Tier 4 (General) student visa
  • You are doing a Postgraduate level fulltime course of 12 months or longer for more details visit
  • At Connect Overseas office, please contact the relevant department to get the expertise advice.

Student under 18 years

The student under 18 can apply for student visa , can apply for the Tier 4 (Child) student visa if you’re aged between 4 and 17 and you want to study at an independent school in the UK.

Visitors Visa


We assist parents and dependent to apply for visitors visa. Please contact our relevant department for more information or call on 9876366799

Advantage – Connect Overseas

NB : The information provided above is for guidance only and you should seek specific advice from the U.K Immigration Department.

Please refer to Immigration UK website for any updates and accurate information