Study In USA

Students Visa Process

Connect Overseas has been assisting students from last 28 years to enroll at various Institutions and Universities in USA

Our Moto:- Any Course Any Institution

Students Services: –

Visit our page on regular basis and attend counseling at our nearest office for course available and our recommended Institutions.

  • Apply for admissions
  • Pay your tuition fees through Licensed Forex exchange companies.
  • Undertake Medicals
  • Visa Outcome
  • Travels Services

List of Institutions:-

We are authorized representatives of various Institutions and Universities in USA. Please contact our office for more details

Work Rights During Studies :-

Students needs to check on part time work rights before applying for their student visa. As per regulation the F1 visa holders may not be allowed to work off-campus employment at anytime during the first year of their studies. Under certain circumstances, the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) may grant permission to accept off-campus employment after one year of study

After the first academic year, as per regulation the F-1 students are allowed to take off campus employment under these 3 categories:-

  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
  • Optional Practical Training (OPT) (pre Completion or post completion)
  • Science , Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Optional Practical Training Extension (OPT)

Please refer to official website for more accurate information: –

Visitors Visa

We assist parents and dependent to apply for visitors visa. Please contact our relevant department for more information or call on 9876366799

Advantage – Connect Overseas

NB : The information provided above is for guidance only and you should seek specific advice from the  U.S Citizen & Immigration  Services

Please refer to U.S Citizen & Immigration  Services website for any updates and accurate information